- BASIC INFORMATIONTitle: Actualized Canossian Spirituality of Canossian Religious CommunitiesProposed Start Date: June 1, 2022Proposed End Date: May 30, 2023
- OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- Deepened Canossian Spirituality of Religious Priests and Brothers.
- Nurtured Canossian Vocation of Religious Priest and Brothers.
- TARGET BENEFICIARIES
|Religious Priest and Brothers||33|
|Postulants and Novices||5|
|Aspiring Young Men||50|
- GEOGRAPHIC AREAS TO BE SERVED BY THE PROGRAM
Formation Houses of the Canossian Sons of Charity (Philippine – Timor Leste Delegation)
|St. Magdalene of Canossa Formation House – Quezon City|
|Fr. Angelo Pasa Minor Seminary – Cagayan de Oro City|
|Hera, Dili, East Timor Formation House|
- SPECIFIC PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED
Many young men are called to religious life but because of their family situation, it is a struggle for them to cover the full cost of the seminary education and training, but Canossian believes that no vocation should be turned away because of a lack of funds.
- SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
IMPACT: Actualized Canossian Spirituality of Canossian Religious Communities
Deepened Canossian Spirituality of Religious Priests and Brothers
Output 1: Completed Formation Program for Religious Priest
Output 2: Completed Formation Program for Young Religious Priest
Output 3: Completed Specialization Studies of Religious Priest
Output 4: Completed Theology Studies
Output 5: Completed Postulancy and Novice Formation
Output 6: Completed Philosophy Studies
Output 7: Young men attended the search-in program.
Output 8: Pooled Funding Resources
Output 9: Conducted Monitoring and Evaluation
- Complete Formation Program for Religious Priest.
- Attend and participate in monthly formation and recollection.
- Attend and participate in the Annual Retreat.
- Complete Formation Program for Young Religious Priest.
- Attend and participate in monthly formation.
- Complete Specialization Studies of Religious Priest.
- Enroll in a chosen field of specialization (Doctorate/ Licentiate)
- Finish chosen field within four years.
- Complete Theology Studies.
- Enroll in Theological Studies in Maryhill School of Theology/St. Vincent School of Theology
- Finish Theological Studies within four years.
- Complete Postulancy and Novitiate Formation.
- Enroll in and finish a modular class (ICAM and Guidance Center)
- Enter and finish novitiate formation in Africa.
- Complete Philosophy Studies.
- Enrollment for Philosophical Studies
- Formation Program (Human Development and Catechetical Formation)
- Young men attend the search-in program.
- Vocation Promotion
- Search-in Program
- Home Visit to the family of qualified young men.
- Entry to the seminary
- Pool Funding Resources
- Conduct constituency mapping of existing funding sources.
- Target funding sources suitable for Religious Vocation.
- Create fundraising events
- Virtual Jamming
- Giving Recollection/Retreat
- Sponsorship Letter
- Project Proposal Writing
- Conduct Monitoring and Evaluation
- Create appropriate monitoring tools.
- Conduct periodic monitoring evaluations.