How it works:
- Food Vouchers will be sold in the denomination of P100 to give a meal to someone in need.
- Each voucher will have an equivalent meal based on the voucher price.
- At the end of the month, ALL sold vouchers will be counted.
- Based on the voucher sold, food will be bought from our registered supplier.
- Canossian will lead the logistics for this program, from the selling of food vouchers to distribution to the beneficiary.
Become a Food Partner
- Sign-up to BCFI Giving Circle as a supplier.
- Promotional materials will be handled by the organizer.
- An online launch will be held to ensure the product and event are known to the public.
- A weekly dashboard of sales will be shared for visibility and transparency to suppliers.