Our goal is to be able to develop an ecosystem of donors supporting common advocacy on a regular basis, thus, developing an annual fund campaign towards ultimate sustainability.
The Giving Circle is designed to ignite donors to have an avenue to give according to their matched advocacy. The focused advocacies supported in this giving circle include:
|Advocacy on Religious Vocation|
|Advocacy on Youth Development|
|Advocacy on Calamity and Disaster Response|
|Advocacy on Infrastructure|
Each group will choose the advocacy of their own choice and will create its own giving circle. The reason why members join a giving circle is the quality of the management team, the potential to scale up, and the potential social impact of the programs of each advocacy of the philanthropic development office.
Giving circles go beyond individuals to pool and unite resources for a common goal with greater impact. Members will contribute time as well as money in the process. There could be giving circles in varied categories but it can be identified accordingly in the PDO.
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Families and Friends
- Corporate Groups / Businessmen
- Civic Associations
Number of Members:
Minimum of 7 members giving regularly or 1 giving circle per family (you can have the option to set the minimum number)
Ways to Contribute:
- Time – giving circle of volunteers both in program development and philanthropic development
- Talent – capacity to support the needs of the program and philanthropy work to support any form of campaign
- Treasure – monetary giving circle with a pledge amount agreed given on a regular basis
- Gift of Voice
- Gift of Influence
Financial and Administrative Policy for the funds raised in a giving circle
- Funds collected in a giving circle group will be deposited to the Giving Circle account of the PDO.
- As soon as funds are accepted, the PDO will respect its utilization to the designated advocacy chosen by the giving circle.
- The Giving Circle will endorse to the PDO the proper use of funds for the advocacy as approved by the group and will request from the PDO a report 30 days after completion of the project.
- The Giving Circle group will continue the regularity of pledges to the advocacy supported and will collaborate with the PDO on the various other programs and projects under the advocacy.
- Financial Management in the buildup of the giving circle fund is also designed to set aside for the endowment fund / trust fund of the advocacy. There will be an allocation of at least 10 percent of the pledges to contribute to the fund.